|Ou contactez-nous également sur:
September 14, 2020
Our latest new products!
New! live videos in english!
Traditional threading: Learn this technique specific to freshwater pearls ie making knots as close to a pearl as possible. Manipulation of the awl.
Live projects will be presented on our facebook page by our talented teacher Genevieve.
Saturday September 19 at 2 p.m. | Traditional pearl knotting
To consult the lists of materials used, click on the name of the project below. So you will be able to add the necessary material to your basket.
Click here to see our projects in replay.
Take advantage of our promotion and save!
The start of the new season rhymes with new creations! Take advantage of our great promotion to save a ton.
ENJOY 50% DISCOUNT ON ALL OUR REGULAR PRICES
in store and online. Take advantage of it while it lasts!
Promotion for Club Bead Members. Is applicable in-store and online. Valid only for in stock products, during specified dates. Items purchased on sale cannot be returned or refunded. Some restrictions may apply.
HUNDREDS OF NEW PRODUCTS WERE ADDED our CLEARANCE section. Explore and save. But hurry, because quantities are limited, while supplies last.
À La Carte Classes
Dear Clubbeaders, it is with pleasure that we are gradually relaunching our in-store class offer. With the current context, health measures are in place to ensure the safety of customers and our employees.
- During the class, wearing a mask will be mandatory at all times.
- A maximum of 2 people per class in order to respect physical distancing.
À La Carte!
Discover a passion or refine your techniques and
In order to know the dates and the available time slots, consult our calendar of the classes. You will find on this page the details relating to the subscription to our classes. We hope to see you in large numbers.
See the class schedule
Covid-19 sanitary measures
Here is a reminder of the safety measures instructions required by public health and will ask customers wishing to go to the store to comply with them as well.
- As of July 18th wearing a mask is mandatory in our store
- Respect the PHYSICAL DISTANCING at least 2 meters at all times.
- If you have flu symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19, please DO NOT come to the store. In this case, shop online on our website.
- You will be asked to wait outside, for the respect of everyone a limited number of customers will be admitted simultaneously to the store.
- Avoid touching items that you will not be purchasing.
- We accept all regular payment methods.
- COURTESY is IMPORTANT! In order for everyone to have a pleasant and safe store experience, please be patient and respectful to our employees and customers.
- For sanitary reasons, the toilets will not be accessible to customers.
- Customers should not wear gloves inside the store.
- If 2 family members come together to the store, they will be considered as 2 customers and will have to respect the hygiene measures in the store.
- To be able to carry out closing and hygiene tasks, we will accept our last customers 30 minutes before closing. Thank you for your understanding.
Back in Stock Notification
Dear members, do not hesitate to use our back in stock notification tool. It's simple, if a product that interests you is out of stock and you want to be notified when it is available again, click on the button "Notify me when available". Make sure you sign in to your account. An email will be sent to you upon receipt of the product.